tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 24 03:50:02 1996

Re: KLBC: Computer terms, etc.

> te'reS writes:
> >I'm in the process of finishing up a Klingon vocabulary flashcard
> >program, and I'd like a critique of the following terms:

...<pe'>...

Is this going to be offered via the KLI archive?
BTW I have a flashcard program called Total Recall that I made about 1,500
Klingon word entries.  It is a registered program that alows you to add
mnumonic devises and .jpg for each entry. I can giveyou more detail if
you want to contact me personally.

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level