tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 20 15:07:09 1996

Re: Spam, spam, spam, spam, KLBC and spam.

>This brings up something I've always wanted to see:
>a tlhingan version of "The Lumberjack Song". :)
>
>"That man does NOT want to know all the things I can do to him with a
>butter knife!" - Brigadier General Adrienne Kramer
>                     *DOCTOR WHO - TIME RIFT*

I found a nice version in English

Music: Monty Python's lumberjack song
Singer: Commander Riker

Oh, I'm First Officer and I'm okay, I sleep around and I work all day!
I man the bridge, I sign reports, I go to the lavatory.
I hang out with the Captain, and he makes me drink Earl Grey tea!

Oh, I'm First Officer and I'm okay, I sleep around and I work all day!
I man the bridge, I grow my beard, I lead the away teams.
I've scored on every planet onto which I have been beamed!

Oh, I'm First Officer and I'm okay, I sleep around and I work all day!
I play poker, I skip and jump, I visit Risa when on leave.
When I whip out my horgon, the babes all run to me!

Qapla'

Daniel

Back to archive top level