tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 20 15:04:35 1996

Re:KLBC: The Life of a Klingon

>Since tlhInganpu' are carniverous and do not farm, why do the words {wij} and
>{Du'} exist?  I claim that tlhInganpu' do eat {naHmey}.

You know how your cat eats grass sometimes to help with digestion. Don't
forget that Klingons, like Ferengi, have rasor sharp front teeth and pointed
K9's, but they don't chew there food, because the have no molars. Also the
fact that they eat raw meat, your reaction is; "but so did Terrans", Terrans
have not eaten raw meat, as stable dieet for over three millenia (our time),
four(ST:Time).

>In a society where warriors are honored, are there no other positions which
>non-warriors work?  In Japan there were farmers and merchants besides
>samurai.  Qo'noSDaq Suypu' law' tu'lu'!!!

So, what' you point? nuqDaq Qo'nosDaq Du'Dajpu' puS tu'lu' ?

nuqDaq Qo'nosDaq tlhInganpu' wIjta'meH bolu'?

Qapla'

Daniel

Back to archive top level