tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 19 00:48:07 1996

Re: Nouns as verbs & KLBC

Avoiding putting {-ghach} on a Verb to make it into a Noun, we can indicate
that the Doer of the Verb is a new Noun.  Thus, {vum} means "work" and
{vumwI'} mean "worker."  {Such} means "visit" and {SuchwI'} means "visitor."
 And so on.

However, we cannot yet assume that {poch} is a Noun or {noch} is a Verb.
 These have been entered into TKD as only one part of speech.  {nob} can be
either a Noun or Verb, as can several other entries.

peHruS

Back to archive top level