tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 18 10:34:40 1996

Re: Hamlet, coming to a store near you?

On 18 Apr 96 at 10:09, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> This is very exciting news.  If Pocket Books does indeed go ahead with a trade
> paperback, then this fine book that Nick and Guido and all the rest worked on
> will be in book stores all across the country.  It won't bring in much in the
> way of revenues (royalties for such things are pretty low), but it will spread
> word about the KLI and bring us a great deal of attention.

majQa'!  WONDERFUL NEWS!  This could mean gifts for friends at
yuletide.  (Though I do still plan to order a KLI produced copy
after payday {{:-)

'ethlqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs; 8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com; 770-552-3646 x243 voice, 770-993-4667 fax
(Opinions expressed are my own and may not be those of Client/Server Labs, LLC)

Back to archive top level