tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 11 19:03:22 1996

Comming to Network TV.....

News release:

This Sunday on NBC STAR TREK: The Undiscovered Country
will be aired. Yes, the movie where we hear "to be or not
to..." in Klingon.

This is a GREAT oppertunity to Promote Hamlet by "piggybacking"
it to this movie.

Lawrence, I hope you are ready to warm up that publicity
machine.

david

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level