tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 11 10:11:35 1996

Hamlet... again :)

majQa'!  *Hamlet* 'IH! (but I only got the regular kind so I can't say
how it smells ;)

I managed to keep it quite secret that I'd ordered it for qSeroHS, even
though his birthday present was nearly two months late and recently I'd
been saying "it'll be here soon". Not a clue :) ... his face when he
unwrapped it was worth the money alone!!!

Thankyou Lawrence, the KSRP, everyone. You made Niall's day and that sure
made mine :) (Incidentally, Lawrence, Hamlet arrived by the 7th - it may
even have been earlier, but I was away).

Qapla'

vanya.

Chris Atherton
[email protected]