tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 10 07:36:13 1996

Re: Using English or slang?

** PRIVATE **

ghItlh Sa' qIQwI' (Sami Laitala):

Ankaux la internacia lingvo estas bona. Mi scias ke multaj klingonistoj
parolas esperanto. Mi estas  skribinta esperante al iuj.
<<<

Better, "parolas Esperanton" (capital E on the noun, and definitely
accusative -n). And now I think we've beaten this point quite blunt, don't
you agree? We know what language this list is intended for, so let's get
back to it.

      marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
     Subcommander Markemm,
            Klingon Sanitation Corps -- Death to Litterbugs!

                         Mark A. Mandel
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
  320 Nevada St. :  Newton, Mass. 02160, USA : [email protected]

Back to archive top level