tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 09 07:55:31 1996

Re: Using English or slang?

[email protected] worte:

> Listen you are realy starting to piss me off, can't you do anything other
> than complain,

Hey, have you read ONLY those two mailings? and what about the rest?
Well maybe I miss some immediate answers as I receive my mail in DIGEST form.

> because if you can't then I may be forced to come over to
> Montreal and acidently pour large amounts of petrol over you and light you.
> Please don't take this as a flame!!!}}}>;-)

> >of in het Nederlands?

> En probeer dat ook maar niet want ik lul je er elke keer uit, SCHAT.

Dank je wel voor je goeie wensen!

(I won't continue as this is becoming a private mailing on a public list).

Back to archive top level