tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 09 06:25:39 1996

Re: Indexing Klingon words & Hamlet

>Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 12:42:52 -0700
>From: Consulat General de Pologne <#[email protected]>

>When I have sent the file on my project of indexing all words
>I came to a question:

>whether the printed version of Hamlet is the same as the one available
>on the ftp?. If not, the part of my work on indexing words from
>Hamlet is partially outdated. Horrible!

>Can you answer me, so I will not continue before getting the printed
>version in case this appears to be true.

Um... almost.  The ftp version was our working draft, but after it was
"finalized" I found some missing sections and errors here and there.  A few
lines different, really, that I never got around to updating in the online
version.  So it's pretty much right.

~mark

Back to archive top level