tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 06 17:35:02 1996

Re: Is it out there?

>        i, too, would love to get a hold of a post-TKD HolQeD list.  If it
>becomes available, I would gladly shell out some credits to the yejHaD!!
>
>                                        Rich
>                                (Has no idea how to make a .sig file...)

David Barron gave me a complete list of all TKD, CK, PK, HolQeD and other
Okrand-approved words to date; here are all the post-TKD words from that
list.

I did not send this list to you. Remember that.

If you want the full {10-message (!)} list, just ask me.
D.B. may post it to you anyway if he read your message...

Ford

--

The Annotated Klingon Dictionary - post-TKD

HQ[v,n]      HolQeD (volume, number)
CK           Conversational Klingon cassette
PK           Power Klingon cassette
SACC         "Sarek" by A.C. Crispin
IMO          Interview with Mark Okrand
TC           Trading Card [tactical display]

bom          sing, chant (v) HQ[2,4]
bom          song (n) Note: HQ[2,4]
bom mu'      lyrics (n) HQ[2,4]

chach        auxiliary, backup (?) HQ[1,3]
chaDvay'     frequency, Hertz (n) HQ[1,3]
chemvaH      a type of animal (n) PK

DevwI'       leader (n) PK

ghItlh       mark (upon)(v) HQ[2,4]

Heghba'      suicide ritual (n) SACC
Hergh QaywI' hypo, pneumatic hypo (n) HQ[1,3]
HerghwI'     hypo, pneumatic hypo (n) HQ[1,3]
HIvDuj       attack fighter (n) HQ[1,3]
HoS choHwI'  transtator (n) HQ[1,3]
HuH          bile (n) PK

jeD          thick, be thick (v) PK

lItHa'       get off (v) PK
luj          lose (v) HQ[2,4]
lupwI'       bus (n) PK
luSpet       black Hole (n) PK

maQmIgh      dark omen, sign of coming evil (n) HQ[1,4]
meQ          be burned (v) CK
mIp          wealth (n) PK
motlh        usually (adv) TC
muD Dotlh    weather (n) HQ[2,4]
mu'qaD veS   curse warfare (n) PK

norgh        shark-like sea carnivore (n) SACC
ngagh        mate, to mate with (v) PK
nga'chuq     sex (v?) HQ[1,3]

paS          late, be late (v) PK

qa'          spirit (n) PK
qa'vIn       coffee, caffiene (n) Note: IMO
qogh         ear (cartilage part of ear) (n) HQ[2,4]
qon          compose (v) HQ[2,4]
qutlh        cheap, be cheap (v) CK

Qap          win (v) HQ[2,4]
Qep          aim (v) PK
QI'lop       Klingon Holiday (n) PK
QongDaq      bed (n) PK
QoQ          music (n) HQ[2,4]

roS          lick (v) PK
roSHa'moH    paralyze, cause to be paralyzed (v)HQ[1,3]

Sum          nearby, be nearby (v) CK

teS          ear (the hearing organ) (n) HQ[2,4]
tonSaw'      Klingon fighting (n) HQ[1,3]
to'baj       a type of animal (n) PK
to'baj       type of animal (n) PK
tuj muvwI'   thermo-suture (n) HQ[1,3]

wagh         be expensive (v) could be waH (v) CK

yatlh        pregnant, be pregnant (v) HQ[1,3]

'eq          early, be early (v) CK
'Iwghargh    blood worm (n) CK
'uD          laser (n) HQ[1,3]
'uD Haqtaj   laser scalpel (n) HQ[1,3]