tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 13:02:33 1996

Re: Hello!!! (You can't see the whole thing)

JorgeOrdaz Canalez writes:
>Just a line to tellya U can't see the "smilers" as they are. I can attach a
>.wri file with'em. Let me know if U want it. 'Think U could see 'em with the
>mail thing in WRITE format. Well, I'm not sure...
>                        Lobo, out. (Yes, I'm still Ordaz)

I certainly don't need, or want, to see your "glossary" of emoticons.
This is the Klingon LANGUAGE list, not the Klingon "smiler" list.

-- Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist

Back to archive top level