tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 02 07:34:30 1996

Re: Klingon CD-ROM!

: \   The only real big disappointment was that, as I was looking at the
: \   screens, the pIqaD was wrong.  I asked if they decided to do that
: \   for "artistic" things and the lady (Cheryl) said that she didn't
: \   KNOW that the pIqaD had sounds associated with the characters and
: \   that she wished she knew!
: \
: \   How did we let THAT slip though?
: Well, in point of fact, the orthography does *not* have any sounds
: associated with it, at least not officially.  There is a mapping used
: by the KLI, but it is not sanctioned by either Marc Okrand, Mike Okuda,
: or Paramount.
:
: Still, since the mapping is out there, it would have been nice to use
: it.  That way you get the pretty pictures for those who don't care and
: those who do can't complain either. :)
:
: -marqoS

Yes... I mentioned that to her... It didn't make any difference ;-)

Do'Ha'...

-m

Back to archive top level