tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 05 16:10:45 1995

Re: }} Lists/

>From: [email protected]
>Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 08:55:27 -0500

>I was out of town for a couple of weeks.  What is up regarding the KLI
>versus tlhingan-hol mailing lists?  Are we sticking with the stargame
>one?

We are going to be returning to the [email protected] one as soon as
that one is ready to start up again.  The bandwidth there is still being
worked on, and there's the problem of merging the subscription lists (ugh)
and the archives (triple-ugh).  But ye, we will be returning to kli.org,
when it's ready.

~mark

Back to archive top level