tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 04 03:28:17 1995

Re: Re[4]: }} jIjot 'ej jIQuch

>IOW I understand that <Hot> is for physical touching, I'm just throwing in
>other
>ideas.
>
>>> "To touch the sky."

I think I might try chal vISIch for I touch the sky.  Still, chal vIHot could
indicate an emotional equivalent of physically touching the object, even the
sky.  Since MO has sated that it is not know if all verbs can be used as
nouns and vice versa, I cannot say that <noch> could be used as a verb
meaning "to sense something."

peHruS

Back to archive top level