tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 31 07:43:22 1995

jIlIHegh

nuqneH,

"jej'QIb" jIH.
poHHom thlIngan jImojeghchohmohpu' 'ej thlIngan vIratlhtaH neH jIH.
thlIngan Dochmey thlIngan Hol je vIghojqang.
thlIngan ghom vInej 'ej biH vImuv 'ach cha'logh qay':
	-Daq vISovbe'
	-"Holland" wa' ghom vISambe'

Qapla' {Qa-pla'}

jej'QIb

For ease of reference I'll insert 10 blank lines and then my intention:

Hello

I am "jej'QIb".
I have made myself into a Klingon a short while ago and I am willing to
remain Klingon forever.
I am willing to learn Klingon things and Klingon language.
I look for Klingon groups and join them but there is a problem twice:
	- I don't know any location
	- I can't find one group in Holland
succes (pronounced, by me, as Qa-pla'

or

Hi, I'm jej'QIb. I've been a Klingon for a while now and I'd like to stay so.
I wish to learn more about Klingon culture and language. I am looking for
addresses of Klingon groups, but there are two problems:
	- I haven't got any addresses
	- There aren't any in Holland
Greetings

jej'QIb
USS Matrix Master of Arms  <[email protected]>
XO of the USS Runabout De Ruyter <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level