tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 30 14:12:54 1995

Re: truncated digest

Mark Mandel complains:
>I have been receiving digests cut off in mid-flow...
>Is this happening to anyone else?

I don't see this problem.  My digests arrive intact (when they arrive at
all -- the list downtime and a hardware problem with my net connection this
past weekend conspired to delay my receipt of mail until this afternoon).

Didn't you also have a problem with your mail reader reformatting lines
without your consent?  Sounds like your system needs a tuneup. :-)