tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 26 23:25:47 1995

Re: Dance (again) [was: Hoghvam bom]

>Speaking of "bom", did anyone ever figure out a good way to say "dance"?
>I remember that "body-song" made sense to some, and confused others...

As a dance instructor, I am really interested in finding out the Klingon word
for dance.

At one point in the past, I described a dance exhibition as {QoQmo' joq}.  I
wasn't satisfied.  I am still looking for the right way to express "dance."

peHruS

Back to archive top level