tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 24 15:15:32 1995

Re: To The Klingon Commun

 On 10-24-95 [email protected] wrote to Multiple recipients of li...

 t > 	The packet contained a review copy of Mr. Proechel's newest work,
 t > HOMLET: PRINCE OF KRONOS (THE HARD BONE BLUES).  I have not read throug

...<deletia>..

 t > 	I can only view his actions as a deliberate and calculated attempt to
 t > sow confusion in the community, toward what end I cannot even guess.

...<deletia>..
 t > 	I am stunned, and I am disgusted.

Lawrence,

I am surprised that YOU are surprised.

I have in the past (with limited success) attempted to hold
my tongue with regards to Mr. Prochel.  He is *appearantly*
motivated by other than altruistism. Every effort that he has put
forth has a price tag on it.

BTW, have you heard about him selling seats on the "Klingon High Council"?
Only $1500 last time I heard.

I , and others, have spent, lost and "waisted" tons of money and
time into this language for the mere pleasure of benefiting the
cause and *I* will continue to do so.  But, rest assured, his version of
HOMLET will not see my money, EVER.

My language skills may be less than Mr. Proechels but I feel that I am
part of a community with virteous ends and honorable means.

 t > 	Let there be no mistake, the work entitled HOMLET: PRINCE OF KRONOS
 t > (THE HARD BONE BLUES) by G. F. Proechel is *NOT* the work of the KLI!  It
 t > is  *NOT* the work to be published as part of the KSRP!

Well worth repeating.

David Barron
Klingon Language Postal Course  }       Offered as a
PO Box 37                       }  *FREE* service to anyone
Eagle ID 83616                  }    who can send a SASE

 t > Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
 t > KLI Director
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58