tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 18 08:05:30 1995

Klingon sword pictures

 I just put 3 pictures of David Barron in uniform holding a "Klingon sword"
on the FTP site, once they get them moved to the proper directory, anyone
intrested should check the pictures out. Remember though, they will not be
polished nor will the handles be wrapped, but also remember, you'll get them
at my cost plus 15 dollars for non KLI members, if you're a member of KLI,
it's only 5 dollars extra. I just thought of this, any non-KLI member that
buys one, and pays the 15 dollars extra, I'll donate $10.00 of that $15.00
to KLI. (or you could just become a member, which I think is equally as well)

Jim
[email protected]

Back to archive top level