tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 17 07:27:51 1995

Re: Klingon in Brazil

> I don't know if S&S gave permission.  However, the copyright page of the book
> does acknowledge the original copyrights to Pocket Books (a subdivision of S&S),
> both for the original dictionary and the addendum.  Likewise there is a
> registration notification concerning Paramount.  All in all, it looks on the
> level, as though S&S licensed the edition through a local Brazilian publisher.
>
> I have a call in to Pocket Books to find out the specifics on this (and
> potentially other foreign) editions.  I'll let you all know what I hear.

I want one! Where/How do I get it?
This would make a fine collectors edition and probly sell pretty well
at a convention.

> Lawrence
david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level