tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 16 08:25:48 1995

New holQeD?

qajatlhneS:

  Wow!  I just got back from Germany and it's REALLY tough switching to
Klingon (like I could normally!).  But, re-learning my German HAS revived
my interest in language, so... who knows what you might see from me...

  When I got back... the first thing I did was tear open my HolQeD!  (Beautiful
art on the cover, BTW).

  But... I was disappointed!  I thought that we'd get some new words from
The Man!

  Lawrence?  Did I miss something?  Are we going to get some adverbs?  Anything?

  Qapla'!

-majIq

Back to archive top level