tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 30 10:40:17 1995

New breakthrough in Universal Translator!

Y'know, it occurs to me that the recent mangling of the Klingon language goes
a long way to explaining the Universal Translator.  Klingon is usually the
only language we get to hear untranslated.  Anytime we do, it is said badly.
 This is because the translators don't understand it either!  They say,
"Nope.  That's gibberish.  There's nothing intelligible behind those sounds.
 Don't even bother trying to translate it, guys, because it's just
gobble-de-gook."

SuStel
Hovjaj 95912.4

Back to archive top level