tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 23 00:37:06 1995

All of us.

I recently had to translate the sentence (well, I didn't have to but I
wanted to)

'Each of us translated the sentence differently'.

(there were three of 'us'). Now what I got was <jaS mu'tlhegh wImughta' maH
Hoch>. What do the grammarians think of that? I considered dropping the
<Hoch>, but then it sounded a little (to me) like 'There was already a
translation, but ours was different'. Is there a canon example of this
sort of sentence?

taghqIj

    C /\ T
   F /()\ C  ...CM is ATMA!