tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 20 05:11:32 1995

jabbI'IDwIj wa'DIch

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this list, so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Christoph
Pfisterer and I'm from Dresden, Germany. I chose my Klingon name to be
"bIQHurgh", translatable as "dark water".

I've written yet another a "translation" (just does the looking up for you,
actually) program. It's called pojwI' and the Mac GUI version will be
released during the next two weeks (hopefully). A portable command-line
version will follow.

I've also got a question: is it common practice to create compound nouns on
your own, or are we limited to the noun-noun construction? Well, the
question actually turns out to be >should I make my program recognize
"newly formed" compound nouns?<

Qapla'

bIQHurgh

--= Christoph Pfisterer       _.---._       "not verengan SoS yInuS" =--
--= [email protected]     `---\ c====  [verengan mIpchuHghach   =--
--= http://www.sax.de/~chrisp/     `--'      chut wejmaH wa'DIch]    =--

Back to archive top level