tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 19 19:23:48 1995

A sentence which I really don't think translates well into Klingon.

'Seek out the darkest place.'

Simple way to do it: <Hurghqu'bogh Daq yISam> (seek the very dark place).
But I would really like the dark_est_ place. So here is my somewhat
pitiful attempt:

vogh Hurgh law' Hoch Hurgh puS. Daqvam yISam.
 (somewhere's darkness is darker than everything. Seek this place.)

But I'm not sure about using <vogh> like that. How about:

Daq Hurgh law' Hoch Hurgh puS. Daqvam yISam.
 (A place's darkness is darker than everything. Seek this place.)

Any suggestions?

    C /\ T
   F /()\ C  ...CM is ATMA!
  C /____\    ...http://ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au/~cthulhu