tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 13:41:51 1995

Re (3): pongwIj vIbuStaH

On 17 Nov 1995 'etlhqengwI' wrote:

>*NTIS* yIQIjqu'

nuq *NTIS* 'oH?  lu'. (Free advertising, cool)

I work for the National Technical Information Service.  We are the central
clearinghouse for federal technical documents.  I'm a telephone sales operator.
So if you're trying to purchase an EPA document (or one of the threee million
other government techy documents we've got) you'd call me to place an order.
(See what a college degree will get you these days?)  We receive no tax moneys.
All our operating costs are covered by charging for the documents.

That's the end of the PSA.  I would of done this in tlhIngan Hol.  But I
actually wanted to go home this evening. {{;-)     >

r'Hul

Back to archive top level