tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 31 07:38:29 1995

Re: tlhIngan Hol SengwI'

At 08:53 AM 5/31/95 -0400, Joel Anderson wrote:
>Jeremy Cowan writes:
> > On Tue, 30 May 1995, Joel Anderson wrote:
> > > I think a little drift is acceptable.
> >
> > OTOH, we aren't threatening removal, or any type of punishment.  I don't
> > think a gentle reminder to get back on topic is unreasonable.
>
>	HIja', 'ach 'avwI' wIwIvnISbe'
>	Daqvam 'avqangnIS Hoch
>
>-
>Yes, but we don't need to choose a policeman.
>We all should guard this place.

jIQochbe'bej!
'ach pIj malIj 'ej maghoSHa'.
wa' 'avwI'  wIghajnISbe'.

'avwI' vIchenmoH jImoghmo'.
'a  Daqvam wI'avchugh Hoch jIram 'ej tugh <topic>vam wIlIjlaH.

david

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level