tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 30 17:06:42 1995

Re: tlhIngan Hol SengwI'

At 05:27 PM 5/30/95 -0400, Joel Anderson wrote:

>  tlhIngan Hol SengwI' vImoj.
>
>I've seen lots worse drift on this list (remember the saran wrap
>discussion?  and Usenet!  WHEW!) - and while I'd encourage the talk
>here to be on or about Klingon/tlhIngan Hol, I think a little drift is
>acceptable.  Anyway, in two weeks a fair percentage of will be on
>their summer vacations and the traffic will be down to pagh.

jIQochbe'.
"drift"Hom vIyajlaH 'ej vIlughmoH, 'ach "drift"taHqu'chugh jabbI'IDHom
vIngeH.

>Add this line to your signature to scare away 'avwI''a':
>
>	tlhIngan Hol vImuSHa'
majQa'! batlh Daqaw'lu'taH!

>       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
>     [email protected] |    GEnie:j.anderson71 | Prodigy: xseg61a
>                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level