tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 25 07:58:16 1995

Re: HELP

> >  what I find hard to picture, is non-aggresive Klingon jobs (aggresive
> > doesn't nessesarily mean mean) for example, a Klingon transportation worker,
> > or say,  a klingon accountant, or maybe a Klingon librarian or the like.
>
> How about a Klingon Florist, Ice Cream man or hairdresser?

I was under the impression that Klingons weren't especially interested in
using flowers for decoration, or eating ice cream... and that they did
their own hair... :)

And with computers as advanced as they are, do they really need
accountants or librarians?

--
Dep'ong aka Daniel Boese
[email protected]