tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 25 00:19:52 1995

Re: Klingon syllable structure

On Wed, 24 May 1995 12:43:03 -0400, "Mark J. Reed" <[email protected]> said:
> [...] it would be more prudent at this juncture to consider
> {-oy} a single exception to a rule that otherwise requires
> an initial consonant on all syllables.

My point was that it is not even that.  It is the single exception to
the rule that otherwise requires an initial consonant on all morphemes.
But as for the rule that requires an initial consonant on all syllables,
it still does not seem to have *any* exception.

--'Iwvan

Back to archive top level