tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 24 18:39:45 1995

Re: Milk

According to [email protected]:

>      We seam to forget for whom the milk flows.  So how about:
>
>      ghutlhutlh = milk

{tlhutlh} is a verb, not a noun. We can't make compound verbs
using verbs. I do like the thought, though. It is
straightforward. I could imagine Okrand accepting it, but that
exists only in my imagination and until he really does it, this
is not a word.

>      BTW - Is there a rule of thumb when to use <pI'> vs. <ror>?

Synonyms. Pick whichever you like whenever you like.

>      r'Hul
>      Klingon Kleavage Klub for Women

charghwI'
--