tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 24 08:23:01 1995

Drive update....

I forgot to mention one thing in my message to the list reguarding
harddrives:

I'll donate the drive that's currently running the machine, in exchange for
an all-epense-paid trip for two to the qep'a that's coming up. (You can
treat us as one -- We'll just take up one bed, etc). I figure if a couple
'o folks work together (one to give us a ride, a couple more paying for
a room, or something), this can be done, and everyone comes away happy.
I get to go to the qep'a, KLI gets a new harddrive, and life is good.

Just a thought. Email me if you're interested: [email protected]

									-WW

Back to archive top level