tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 18 14:38:06 1995

Re: Quchqu' QuchwIj'e' vImughbe'

: From [email protected]  Thu May 18 14:35:17 1995
: Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 17:33:09 -0400

: > qaghItlhneS:
: >
: >   I hope you're going to include THIS list as well!  I'd like all the information
: > possible (gearing up for Halloween!).
:
: While it is not about the Klingon language specifically, and I don't
: trust my own skills, nor the current vocabulary to attempt to <vImugh>,
: if nobody minds, I can post it to this list.
:
: It does explain *one* method of creating a latex prosthetic.
:
: chuQun
:

qaghItlhneS:

  All I have to learn is how to hide/cover the seams well... I can't figure
that part out... *sigh*

-majIq

Back to archive top level