tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 18 13:35:30 1995

got an extra tlhIngan-Hol Digest #209?

I did not receive Digest #209 from the listserver.  Would someone
who has a copy please send me a note offering to forward it to me?
NOTE: I do NOT want a whole bunch of copies of the Digest!  Please
do NOT send me a digest unless I specifically ask you, personally,
in private e-mail, to do so!  Just send me a brief note letting me
know you have a copy, and I will send you back either a request for
the digest itself or a polite "No thanks, I already have one."

                     Suyajchu''a'?

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level