tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 17 19:39:28 1995

Re: FROM Joel Law c/o <[email protected]

On Wed, 17 May 1995, R.B Franklin wrote:

> This is not an exhaustive list.  Does anyone remember the name of the
> Grilka's husband who accidently killed himself with his own taj in
> Quark's bar?

His name was Kozak.
The disgrunteled brother was D'Ghor
The household seneshal (the guy who does the marriage ceremony) was Tumek.
Quark says he is the son of Keldar.  This doesn't sound very Ferengi so I
suspect that, as leader of the House of Kozak, he is giving credit to
Kozak's father, Keldar.

By the way, I really like Grilka.  That actress is now playing the Narn
ambassadorial assistant, Na'toth.  I can't remember her name now but she
will do pretty well if she shows up more than twice this season.

Kordite, Executive Officer, IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group

Back to archive top level