tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 15 07:18:25 1995

tlh-H spell-checker

I've seen a couple notes about a parser program which someone is writing.
 Along those same lines, I got tired of always thumbing through my copy of
TKD (actually through my own printed dictionary which includes all the new
words - the Addendum is a pain!)  So I wrote a spellchecker for WordPerfect.
 Actually, all it does now is split any word into its component parts (root,
prefix, suffixes).  I'm currently writing the search engine which will look
up those components in my on-line <mu'ghom>.  If anyone is interested, I'll
try to upload a copy to FTP.

Brad

Back to archive top level