tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 07:13:47 1995

Re: my rendered trefoil

> :  Is on ftp.kli.org in /pub/GIFs/empire.gif
> :
> :  As I said before, any comments (good or bad) would be apprecated!
> :
> : Jim
> : [email protected]
> :
>
> Qapla', Jim!
>
>   What a beautiful picture!  I had to brighten it a bit, but it's GREAT!  New
> startup screen for me!

Agreed! I LOVE it.
I need to know how to install it as my startup screen.
Can you send my your advice, please?
David Barron

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level