tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 08 05:51:05 1995

Re: Is anyone intrested

Jim Boniface wrote:
 >   I spend the last few days drawing the Klingon symbol (what is it called
 > anyway?) in 3d, and rendering, I would like some different oppinions on it
 > (it works for a windoze background) If anyone is intrested I'll post it on
 > the mailing list, but I don't know if that is allowed, so I thought I'd ask
 > before I did it.
 >

 > Jim

Yes, I am interested in stuff like images (and sounds) about Klingon.
If putting the image on a FTP-server doesn't work, please send me a
copy (via my private e-mail address, not via the list). Thanks.

BTW, lately there has been a point of putting some Klingon sound
files on ftp.kli.org, but I can't find any. Does anybody know more
about it ?

Stephan Bouman

Back to archive top level