tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 04 11:16:32 1995

Special request...

 uu> From: David E G Sturm <ur-valhalla!wfu.edu!sturmde>

 uu> Would it be possible for the list to have a prefix code in the Subject
 uu> line automatically added, such as TLH:  or KLI:  ?

This would be very handy for me!  I get this list (and all Internet email)
gated into my Fidonet BBS as Netmail; the ability to pick out the List mail
would allow me to set up a seperate message area for it to be imported into
(and allow me to automate the special stuff I need to get my replies BACK into
the Internet via the gateway).

|      Sogh Qob vestai-qutvaj     | Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet |
| Second & Communications Officer |       Klingon Assault Group        |
|      I.K.V. Crystal Dagger      |                                    |
|          Rochester NY           |     "qoH vuvQo' SuS" - qeylIS      |
|           Fidonet: Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701              |
|    Internet: [email protected]      |