tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 31 12:08:31 1995

Re: Navigation

According to Riku Anttila:

> What does he say, by the way, in the beginning after the cloacking device
> has been disabled and the blue light on the bridge changes to red? There
> is a nasty sound on the background, I hear only what sounds like -Ha'.

I believe it is:

So'wI' yIchu'Ha'!

"Disengage the cloaking device!"

Hmmm. I also seem to remember one of those scenes where you
hear some Klingon, but don't get any subtitles. If you listen
closely, you can tell that this is another "take" of a line you
have already heard. It is an incomplete repetition of the
previous line. I'm not sure if this particular line is that
instance...

>  .:ghor:.

charghwI'
--