tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 29 12:08:44 1995

Re: You say "potaTOE", I say "poTAHto"

Andrew Marquardt <[email protected]> wrote:

>I just finished reading the book, and it was not his education, but that he
>had
>done wrong, so being sent to a seldom used outpost was his punishment.

Which explains his attitude and demeanor, not his "accent".
Guess he got sent to the "Ultima Thule" of the Klingon military, which is
the impression I got when I saw the movie. What's the name of the book??

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level