tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 22 09:14:18 1995

Poem

My daughter (2nd grade) loves to give our family
"assignments"  (She loves  school and would like
to be a teacher).  She has assigned us the task
of writing spring poems, so I wrote the following
Haiku (or haiku-ish, I'm not qualified to say
it is "true" haiku), and then made up a Klingon
version.

I Ride the Sky
===============
Seasons change as stars
Slide in cycles through the sky
I ride too!  Spring comes!

muD choHmoH poHmey
chalDaq ghomey lIgh Hovmey
je jIlIgh; tIpoH!

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level