tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 10 10:44:53 1995

Next question of a newbie (in tlh H :-))

Hi grammarians (and others),

  I want so say:

  Your ship is interesting :  Daj Dujraj

  I am engineer and luckily I am skilled for energy fields:

               jonwI' jIH 'ej Do' HoSchemmey jIpo'vaD

  You have to tell me as soon as you can give me a function:

                    chojanIS Qu' tunoblaHDI'

  Is that correct?
  It's not that important because I'm not really applying for a job :-))

Tchaw!
        Cooljay... er ... Christoph ... er ... qengwI' (got it)

--
* Origin : Oh, ich hatte gerade ein deja vu. Ich hatte gerade ein deja vu!

-=COOLJAY@[email protected]=-

// THE_DOT V2.14c1 Regist. //

Back to archive top level