tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 08 00:03:46 1995

please send me the info re tlhIngan-Hol list again

I am very sorry to waste everybody's space, but yesterday my emailer gave an
alarm signal about "mailbox nearly full", whereupon during an over-hasty bout
of cleaning out I nuked the whole contents of my email username's `KLINGON'
email folder. I thus would be very glad if someone could send me again:-
  (1) The info re now to subscribe and unsubscribe and how to access
tlhIngan-Hol's archives etc that new members of tlhIngan-Hol get;
  (2) The email address of whoever currently manages tlhIngan-Hol's subscriber
list;
  (3) The email address of the current editor of HolQeD periodical.
  Thanking you in anticipation.

Back to archive top level