tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 05 14:18:32 1995

Various Musings

I've seen several people using punctuation (commas, mostly) in sentences
here (that is, in tlhIngan Hol sentences, not just English ones where it is
expected).  The dictionary doesn't give any rules for this, and it would
seem to be an imposition of foreign (that is, English) usage on tlhIngan
Hol to do that, unless somewhere Okrand has okayed this...  If he has, what
are the rules.  I would presume that MOST English punctuation would still
be superfluous.

Oh, and to add my cha' Deq to the ongoing "E Pluribus Unum" discussion:

wa' lumoj law'wI'mey

or:

wa' lumoj law'bogh chaH

ghojwI'
"Chris Dicely" jiH mupong teragnanpu'
"[email protected]"Daq lulI'laH jabbI'IDmey

Back to archive top level