tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 28 14:40:11 1995

Re: }}} Bad Hol on TV

<< By any chance, did you happen to tape this?  I would very definitely like
to have a copy of this for the KLI Archive. It might also be something we can
take to Paramount and wave at them as something the KLI could have done for
them, and done much better.  Let me know. >>

Unfortunately, I am travelling extensively for the next several months, and I
happened to catch this particular program when I was home one weekend and had
no blank tapes available.  As most cable stations rebroadcast things, I would
suggest that other tlhInganpu' keep an eye open for it and tape it for
posterity.  (I am copying this message to the kli mailing list).  The name of
the show was: Inside: Star Trek Voyager.  It aired on E!TV, but may have been
produced by another outfit, and therefore air on a different cable station in
a different area.

Qapla'
gheyIl

Back to archive top level