tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 24 16:07:58 1995

}}} Apologies on the Digest

The digest should finally be working now.  My apologies for the delay.

To refresh your memories, to switch from the by-message kli to the
daily-digested kli-digest, send this message to [email protected]:

subscribe kli-digest
unsubscribe kli
who
end

Please circulate this to people you know from kli and tlhIngan-Hol lists
who had to temporarily unsub...  Thanks all for your patience...

<[email protected]> #1 910 759 5532, fax -6142 ..Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager            operate in a vacuum, may
Wake Forest University Department of Physics   I at least have a little
7507 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?

Back to archive top level