tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 30 13:57:15 1995

Re: CK & PK Transcripts?

On Mon, 30 Jan 1995 ADM::[email protected] wrote:

> Does anyone know whether transcripts of the audio tapes are available,
> whether by mail, ftp, or otherwise? Feel free to respond off the list, if
> your feel it's appropriate.

i don't believe that anything *official* has been done by Okrand about
this.  i think several people have attempted their own transcriptions and
might be willing to share.  (i have yet to begin my own; don't feel
comfortable enough with the sounds yet.)  i would particularly like a
*correct* spelling of new words from the tapes, but i don't know whether
Okrand has given us any of that yet or not.

perhaps someone who reads HolQeD can tell you if anything has been
published there.

--naQ'avwI'

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhchugh "[email protected]"Daq jabbI'IDmeylIj yIngeH
*&* Silauren, Half-Elven      *&* Jeremy  Greene *&*   There's only ONE god!
*&* [email protected]     *&*  Don't drop acid.  *&* He is the SUN god!!
*&* [email protected]       *&* Take it Pass/Fail. *&* Ra! Ra!! RA!!!
*&* "Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!" -Han Solo

Back to archive top level