tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 29 20:45:07 1995

Re: Spoonerism Contest

On Sun, 29 Jan 1995, Steve Weaver wrote:
> Was that the "winner" or the "whiner" ???

I should hope that it's not the whiner that gets something cool.  There
enough whiners on here (  }};+)>  ), but do they really deserve something
cool?  My first thought was that it was spelled correctly and he meant,
those who drink wine.  But wine is not a very Klingon drink.  So in the
end the only thing that I can guess is that your first guess (winner) is
correct.

janSIy

Back to archive top level